I NEED THE WRESTLING GIF WHERE THE REF SLIDES ALONG THE FLOOR THATS MY FAV
also as an added bonus
Each ball weighs differently, causing each one to bounce to a specific height, and when precisely placed in the dust pans and thrown down… 2013
EVERY TIME this comes up on my dash i just sit here and stare at it FOREVERRRRRrr.
Reblog while you can, the year’s almost over D:
meanwhile in Canada:
meanwhile in Finland:
of course chris is like nine, all serious and businisslike
david is like ten, all freaking out panic what even is car
and matt like eleven, driving off the tracks like a toddler on a sugar rush
WHAT DO YOU MEAN 9 IS ALL BUSINESS LIKE HE’S DRICVIN G BACKWARDS ALL OVER THE FU KCIGN ROAD
no matter what anyone says, the night before a morning where you don’t have to get up early for anything, when you can stay up as late as you want doing anything you want and can just sleep in the next day and snuggle into your covers like a little burrito, is the best kind of night in the world.
I WAS TRYING TO BE CUTE THEN I LOOKED AT THE WAll LL AND THERE WAS A GIANT FUckING SPIDER ANndso OH MY GOd IT WAS TERRRIFYING
a RRE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS THIS HAS OVER A THOUSAND nOTES???? WHy
THIS IS THE FACE OF TRUE FUCKING TERROR
stop being mean and look at this duck with an afro
Sometimes in daily life I like to pretend I’m a time traveler from late medieval Europe and I’m just fucking amazed at my luxurious life
Let me tell you, 14th c me is REALLY impressed with modern me’s easy access to pepper and cinnamon
"you have multiple purple garments? you must be a person of some note"
"these chairs are fantastically luxurious"
"I’ve never seen so much salt in one place"
I am going to start playing this game.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and cover it with a bandaid overnight. It will dry out.
• Practice fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.